Sunday, April 06, 2008

The end of my PSP Slim (Felicia Blue)

Just yesterday we went to Phillips-Avent showroom to buy some parts for the breast pump. We we happily driving there and brought the PSP along. My son was playing holding on to it playing with it while we browse a little in the showroom. As we, my wife and I, were talking to a sales rep, our son was happily playing and running about with another kid. Little that we know that our son put down the PSP on one of the shelving and carried on playing. When I realized that he was not holding on to "something"...that's when it hits me... "WHERE IS THE PSP???"...

After looking high and low and persistent questioning my son where he's left it, all was LOST!... Damn! Paid $450 for it plus I just recently bought a 8GB Memory Stick Duo for $130... and now some cursed person is happily enjoying it, compliments of my son (he's only 3 years old)...

So who is to blame?? The parent loh... who else...can't blame him, right? He has that innocent looking angelic face... how to blame him???...

2 comments:

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sprouts Of Joy said...

Heartache argh!!! Sob sob....